There are three things you will need in order to be able to create, edit, and publish Reading Lists Online.
1. Your LSBU Login details
2. An RLO Profile
3. RLO Bookmarking tool on your browser.
There are a few ways to access Reading Lists Online and to login you will only need your LSBU login details.
Type one of these into your browser or just click on it here.
2. Via Moodle
This is also how most of your students access to the lists you have published.
On the right-hand side of each of your modules in Moodle, you should see the following box. If you see link/s in the box, they will take you to the RLO system and display the list you clicked on. ( If you see a message saying "No reading lists found" you will not have a link to RLO, therefore, use one of the other methods here to navigate to RLO)
3. Via LLR Home page
As a first time user, you will need to create a profile on RLO. This will enable you to attach your reading lists to your name including the ones you will be creating and the ones that you will be taking over from others by changing the ownership.
1. After login. click on "Create profile".
2. While creating your profile. In your privacy settings select the option "Public". This means the Library and your students will know who to contact in relation to your RLO.
Bookmarking tool is a button which can be added to your browser's Bookmarks Bar. With this, you will be able to save (create records of) resources in your RLO account as you browse. This will enable you to add these resources to your reading lists during the bookmarking or after the bookmarking.
To add your bookmark button to a browser follow these steps:
1. In your RLO account, click on My Bookmarks.
2. Click on "Install Bookmark Button"
3. Follow instructions on the pop-up screen.
4. Drag and drop the "Add to My Bookmarks" button to your Bookmarks Bar.
If you don't see the video below, please sign into Moodle at: https://vle.lsbu.ac.uk/login/index.php (opens in a new tab). Then, come back and refresh this page.