Not sure where to get started? Have a look at our Checklist below with our top 10 tips. Have you ticked all these off?
1. Create your username and password
2. Connect your devices to the Wi-Fi > eduroam
3. Download free Microsoft Office 365 on your personal devices (for the duration of your course)
4. Library and Learning Resources Facilities & Support: Find out about Perry Library, Student IT Support, Digital Skills Centre and Havering Library.
5. Navigate your way round Moodle VLE and My LSBU Student Portal - you can find more information on our Help Sheets
6. Learn all about printing, photocopying and scanning on our Student IT Support Guide
7. Find out how to borrow and return books plus how to avoid any Library fines at Perry Library and at Havering Library
8. Explore your Subject Guide and find specialist support with accessing the library catalogue resources plus referencing advice
9. Training and Support - See what support we can offer you and book on to our workshops
10. Need help from other student services? e.g. Skills for Learning, Disability and Dyslexia Support, Employability.