Not sure where to get started? Have a look at our Checklist below with our top 10 tips. Have you ticked all these off?
1. Create your username and password
2. Connect your devices to the Wifi - eduroam
3. Download free Microsoft Office and Antivirus (Sophos) for your personal devices (for the duration of your course)
4. Library and Learning Resources Facilities & Support: Find out about Perry Library, Student IT Support, Digital Skills Centre and Havering Library.
5. Navigate your way round Moodle and MyLSBU - you can find more information on the Help Sheets on Student IT Support
6. Learn How to print/photocopy/scan on our Student IT Support Guide
7. Find out how to borrow and return books plus how to avoid those Library fines at Perry Library and at Havering Library
8. FInd your Subject Guide for specialist support on accessing resources on and off campus and referencing
9. Training and Support - Find out what support we can offer you and book on to our workshops
10. Need help from other student services? e.g. Skills for Learning, DDS, Employability.