1. Reset your password - you will receive an email with your username and password 24hrs after online enrolment > Further information.
5. Check out the MyLSBU Student Portal - find out about the student services and facilities on offer while studying here.
8. Connect your devices to the eduroam Wi-Fi on campus > How to Guide.
9. Download Microsoft Office 365 on your personal devices and Sophos Anti-virus software > Further information.
10. Find out where to get Student IT Support when you need it.
12. Got a question? Login to MyAccount, the LSBU online enquiry platform. Use MyAccount for any queries about fees, learning support, accommodation and of course IT Support and Library Services.
13. Explore your Library Subject Guide and get specialist support with accessing all our resources plus referencing advice.
14. Discover the Digital Skills Centre and what IT training is available to you.
15. Learn all about printing, photocopying and scanning across at campuses.
16. Explore the Bitesize training and support to get you started with your studies and settle in to uni life.
17. See what's on offer on LinkedIn Learning, an online resource of training videos and tutorials for personal and professional development.
Need help from other student services?
For further information on student IT support and our library services visit our homepage