We would like to welcome all new students to LSBU and to our Library and Learning Resources department.
We are providing online support for library and student IT enquiries, online training from librarians to help with referencing and searching the catalogue as well as IT training available from the Digital Skills Centre - you will find full details on our web pages.
heck the website regularly for updates and information.
Click the links below to find out about our current services.
1. Create your username and password.
2. Connect your devices to the Wi-Fi > eduroam when on campus.
3. Download free Microsoft Office 365 on your personal devices (for the duration of your course).
6. Find your timetable and see when and where your lectures and classes will take place.
8. Learn all about printing, photocopying and scanning on our Student IT Support Guide.
10. Explore your Subject Guide and find specialist support with accessing the library catalogue resources plus referencing advice.
11. Training and Support - Check our workshop calendar regularly - new events added regularly.