All students should now have been contacted with details of either their permanent LSBU username along with a password (you should reset this using the instructions on our what to do page.
Or you will have received a temporary username and password that will allow you to access for the next two weeks until your permanent details are sent to you. It is not necessary for you to change your temporary password. If you are using a temporary password and login please save any work to your device or a hard-drive not to the cloud as you will not be able access this once you receive your permanent details.
Teaching and resources will all be available on Microsoft Teams. If you have been sent a permanent or temporary account you should access teams using these details information about Teams on our Software for Remote Working page
A small group of students may still not have their LSBU account details yet, our lecturers and school administrators are setting up groups within Teams which you will be able to access with your personal email address. You will receive an invitation via your personal email account - please keep a look out and check your junk mail folder too!
You will also need to know when lectures and classes are taking place, so student timetables will be shared with you via your personal email or the Microsoft Teams platform.
If you have any questions about your enrolment, please email email@example.com.
You can access the VLE called Moodle using your username and password via this link: https://vle.lsbu.ac.uk If you cannot see your modules it is possible where available to add your modules. Please use the guide below to see how.
There is further Information for new students on the university website.
1. Create your username and password - unavailable at present
2. Connect your devices to the Wi-Fi > eduroam when on campus.
7. Find your timetable* and see when and where your lectures and classes will take place.
11. Explore your Subject Guide and find specialist support with accessing the library catalogue resources plus referencing advice.
12. Training and Support - Keep checking our workshop calendar - new events added regularly.
13. LinkedIn Learning, an online resource of training videos and tutorials for personal and professional development.
*Please note: My LSBU Student Portal and the online timetabling system are currently unavailable.