As you know, many of the university systems are off-line currently. However, we are all working to ensure that new students are in contact, not only with their lecturers but also with each other.
Initially, teaching and resources will all be available on Microsoft Teams. Your lecturers and school administrators are setting up groups within Teams which you will be able to access once your account is ready. You will receive an invitation via your personal email account - please keep a look out and check your junk mail folder too!
You will also need to know when lectures and classes are taking place, so student timetables will be shared with you via your personal email or the Microsoft Teams platform.
If you have any questions about your enrolment, please email email@example.com.
Welcome Week Inductions are taking place the week of Monday 18th January 2021. Check out what's available online below and sign up to take part. There are online sessions on accessing Microsoft Teams, as well as the LSBU Student Union and much more.
Once the student record system is back online, student IT accounts will be created and you will be notified of the next steps to take in order to activate your account.
There is further Information for new students on the university website.
London South Bank University is currently experiencing severe network disruption. Many of our services are currently off-line, IT Services are working hard to get them back up and running as soon as possible.
The Library and Student IT Support web pages are available for new students to explore without an account or password.
Visit your Library Subject Guide for subject related information and resources to assist you in your studies.
1. Create your username and password - unavailable at present
2. Connect your devices to the Wi-Fi > eduroam when on campus.
7. Find your timetable and see when and where your lectures and classes will take place.
11. Explore your Subject Guide and find specialist support with accessing the library catalogue resources plus referencing advice.
12. Training and Support - Keep checking our workshop calendar - new events added regularly.