If you have not yet received your email address and temporary password, please get in touch with us via MyAccount or come to our help desk in the Library.
If you have received your username and temporary password but it does not work, please get in touch with student IT support via MyAccount or come to our help desk in the Library.
1. Please go to: office.com
1. Click the blue Set it up now text.
2. Select United Kingdom from the dropdown list
3. Then enter your mobile phone number in the box directly below. Please remember to exclude the first zero from the phone number as we are using the UK prefix +44.
4. Then click either the text me or call me buttons
6. Respond to the prompt from the phone. For example if the Call me option is chosen you listen to a brief message and press the (hash) # key to acknowledge.
7. The display will then change. The green tick shows that you have successfully added that piece of data.
2. You now need to set up a secure password for your IT account. As you are still in office.com, you can go to settings and select Change Password or you can use the link below:
If for some reason you cannot reset your password and cannot log in to your IT accounts, please get in touch!
In order that we can resolve this issue for you and get you back into your accounts as quickly as possible, send us the following information:
Student ID number
Details of the problem, what you've tried, the exact error message you see, a screenshot is really helpful too.
You can contact us via:
Live Chat: See the chat link at the bottom right hand corner of this screen
We recommend that you inform your lecturers if you are unable to access your email, MS Teams and Moodle and that you are in contact with us.
New Student - IT Account Set Up
You will have been sent a temporary password by email. Use this link to set up your authentication details and a new password.
This link should also be used if you are an existing student who has had your account reset and you have been sent a temporary password.
Forgotten your Password?
If you don't know your password but you have previously set up your account.
You should also use this link if you are resetting your password because it is no longer working.
Want to update your password?
Looking for a way to just update your password?
You must know you current password to use this link.